Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Shoot with an ANTM model next weekend! I'm very excited! I'm going on a mini vacation this weekend with my family and boyfriend. We're going to Islands of Adventure.. Lord knows I need to get away from this town and work :/


I'm so ready to get away from this place. I want to move to NYC with no money and no place to stay. I just want to go and make it on my own; experience everything the hard way. Soon... I promise.


I hate working. I hate feeling like I'm 30 years old. I hate being so exhausted that I don't even want to shoot on the weekends anymore, I want to sleep. I'm tired of being tired. I want to be an 18 year old while I can. I want to have fun while I can.


But I so badly need the money.. and I know that no one will pay me for pictures. I need my job.. I won't be able to shoot if I don't have any income coming in. 


I don't know what to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment