Thursday, June 9, 2011

I've realized that I don't like my photos anymore because I don't feel anything when I look at them. I'm so worried about everyone else liking them, instead of myself. Isn't that all that matters? What I think? I don't get how I've been so blind about it.. 


I have a shoot tomorrow. No makeup artist. No stylist. Just me and the model. 


I want to connect with her. Just like my old pictures. I'm tired of all these mua's and stylists. They make my photos beautiful but that's all they add; beauty. I want people to feel something more when they look at my pictures. I want them to feel what I'm feeling. I want them to get to know the model and myself through the photograph. I want to bring stiff bones to life. No more poses. Everything will be shot candid and unexpected. 


I need to find myself again. 

1 comment: