Monday, April 25, 2011



No one in the entire world knows what I'm feeling, except Gaga.. I know that sounds really weird because we obviously don't know each other but it's the truth. I have so many people tell me that I'll never make it and I'm not good enough. My own father didn't want to pay for me to go to college because he told me I'd never make anything off my photography. It makes me a stronger person, I don't sit there and cry about it, I grow from it. Every time I've come back stronger than ever with photography. I can see how much I've grown as a person and an artist. I've looked through my pictures at times and I'm so moved by how strong of a person I've become. I'm never going to let someone tell me I can't do this. I won't let myself say that and I'm damn sure not going to hear it from anyone else. 


Even if I don't make it in the industry or in New York City, I'll still feel like I did. It'll be in my heart.. in my soul. I'll never let them win. 

6 comments:

  1. I found inspiration on your pictures i think they are really amazing i enjoy watching them on flickr and fecebook etc... i also think that you are a very good photographer and i hope all your dreams come true :)... Congratulations on all your work

    Ps. sorry for my bad english but is not my real lenguage

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post. so much. its just what i needed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photography is extremely inspiring! i remember when i found you on flickr and i was fairly new to clicking pictures, i said to myself i wish i could be this good
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dad is the exact same. He put me down so many times to the point that I would cry and begin to doubt myself as a potential photographer. I eventually used that negativity to help me grow as a person and become stronger and truly believe in myself as a person. Reading this post made me feel better knowing that I'm not the only one out there who's going through what I'm going through. Thank you for this post :)P.S. I love your photography <3

    ReplyDelete